When is it an emergency?
If you or your loved one are experiencing these symptoms
- PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM
- Metal in the eye
- Hard hit to the eye
- Severe Injury
- Anything else that you feel is an emergency
For these symptoms - Call us now - The Doctor will talk to you right now, or see you right away. If we are not available - go to the Emergency Room.
- Sudden pain in the eye
- Flashing lights in just one eye ---risk of retinal detachment
- Sudden Loss of vision
- Sudden blurry vision
- Eyelash or dust in eye
- Anything else you feel might be an emergency
If you have these symptoms - Call us now - We will schedule an appointment.
- Headache with zig zag lines or flashing in both eyes
- Dry Eyes
- Itchy Eyes
- Pink Eye
- Blurry Vision that has come on over a period of time
- Your glasses broke or you lost a contact lens - If you got your glasses or contacts from us, we may be able to help so call right away!